From bra...@bitstream.net
Subject Re: ADF Dialog Issue
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 13:09:04 GMT
I spent the day plowing through source code.  And while I feel like I
understand a bit more about how ADF handles broadcasting events I don't
feel like I'm a lot closer to a solution.

Might there be some part of the context object that I could look into
backing up at the beginning of my dialog edit cycle and then restoring
when I call returnFromDialog so that the correct returnFromDialog property
would get passed to the MethodBindingImpl.invoke.

I hope that makes sense.

-Brady