From bra...@bitstream.net
Subject Problem with VIEW_CACHE/TokenCache
Date Mon, 22 May 2006 21:06:42 GMT
I've got an issue (previously discussed on this list) with my VIEW_CACHE
expunging a necessary object when I have a lot of activity on a dialog.
Then when it returns the parent page gets refreshed causing the return
listener to be lost.  I can make the problem harder to encounter by upping
the cache size but I'd like to fix it.

It was suggested that I try "touching" the value in the cache periodically
to keep it at the front so it will never fall off the back.  Which does
seem like a good idea.  However I haven't determined how to get the token
for the object I want to keep.  Are there any suggestions?

Thanks,
Brady

PS:  Thanks to Adam for all the help so far.