From Martin Koci <Martin.K...@aura.cz>
Subject Re: After upgrading : SEVERE: No structure available and no root available
Date Tue, 30 May 2006 07:50:06 GMT
Maybe it was not a bug - StateManager.restoreView can return null
UIViewRoot if there is no saved state, but log level severe seems to be
a little thick, because for all new view roots must return null.

Adam, contains latest StateManagerImpl delta state saving mechanism as
you described on sfjsf.blogspot.com ?  Is this mechanism applicable with
JSP?

Thanks,

Martin