From Martin Koci <Martin.K...@aura.cz>
Subject After upgrading : SEVERE: No structure available and no root available
Date Mon, 29 May 2006 14:37:00 GMT
Hello,

I upgraded my application to latest adf faces from svn and now rendering
every UIViewRoot logs following error:

SEVERE: No structure available and no root available

As I see in sources this log becomes from
org.apache.myfaces.adfinternal.application.StateManagerImpl,

       UIViewRoot root = context.getViewRoot();
      if (root == null || _needStructure(context))
      {
        _LOG.severe("No structure available and no root available");
        return null;
      }

Method _needStructure is related to facelets, but I'm using JSP. I think
there should be AND operator instead of OR?

Thanks,

Martin