From Fábio C. Ríspoli <frisp...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems running ADF Faces in Tomcat with security manager enabled
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 16:52:07 GMT
Hi,

Does someone know how to configure Tomcat security permissions to run ADF
Faces? My application will run on a shared environment and it will not be
possible to give all permissions to the lib directory as a whole.

I even tried to test it in my own Tomcat and gave adf-faces jar files all
permissions, but it didn't work either.

Thanks in advance.

Fábio C. Rispoli