From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Menu Model Problems and ADF Source Code
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2006 15:33:51 GMT
The component classes are generated during the build process
from metadata and from Java templates (in
adf-faces-api/src/main/java-templates).

So, with the drop, you need to build it to get those components full
source.  When the full process begins (I'm workin' on it!) I suspect
we'll release source .zips that have all the generated code too.

-- Adam