From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FW: ADF Facelets
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2006 20:12:22 GMT
Deepak,

Have you installed the adf-facelets.jar?

What app server are you suing?

-- Adam

On 4/14/06, Deepak Vohra <dvohra09@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Frank,
>
>   I have testd Facelets with JSF in JSP (XML Syntax). The Facelets run fine.
>   With ADF Faces/Facelets in JSP, the configuration files seem to have an error.
>
>   thanks,
>   Deepak
>
> Frank Felix Debatin <ffd@gmx.net> wrote:
>       Deepak,
>
>   I passed your question to the adf faces user list where you find more competent users
than me.

>   I'm not sure what is wrong about your configuration. For my own development, I use
facelets to embed the ADF tags in standard XHTML, so the pages themselves are written in and
have extension XHTML. I have some doubts whether you can leave the pages as JSP if you want
to use facelets.

>   Best regards
>   Frank Felix

in XML syntax. I would appreciate your input.