From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to write a Custom Renderer
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 20:28:04 GMT
The quick guideline is to stay WAAAAY away from
anything in oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.ui.  That code
is all gonna go (XhtmlLafRenderer, for example).

CoreRenderer would be a better starting point, but really
all you need access to is AdfRenderingContext, which
can be accessed without extending any particular renderer
class.  I'd recommend writing your own Renderer, using
AdfRenderingContext (and keep in mind that this code will
get repackaged/renamed/etc.)

-- Adam