From "Arash Bijanzadeh" <aras...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ADF and myFaces problem
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 09:34:44 GMT
The version of myFaces is head from svn.
I tryed to use  ADF in my application ( Facelets, myFaces,ADF)
to do this I added :
application>
       <default-render-kit-id>
             oracle.adf.core
       </default-render-kit-id>
    </application>

and this to web.xml

<filter>
       <filter-name>adfFaces</filter-name>
       <filter-class>oracle.adf.view.faces.webapp.AdfFacesFilter
</filter-class>
     </filter>

     <filter-mapping>
       <filter-name>adfFaces</filter-name>
 </filter-mapping>

to my faces-config.xml ( is there any other step I need?)
The application gives me:

java.lang.NullPointerException
	at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.uinode.FacesRenderingContext.setRenderingProperty(FacesRenderingContext.java:157)
	at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.ui.RenderedNodeRenderingContext.setProperty(RenderedNodeRenderingContext.java:162)
	at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.ui.RootRenderingContext.init(RootRenderingContext.java:81)
	at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.uinode.FacesRenderingContext.<init>(FacesRenderingContext.java:106)
	at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.uinode.FacesRenderingContext.createRenderingContext(FacesRenderingContext.java:79)
	at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.uinode.UINodeRendererBase.getRenderingContext(UINodeRendererBase.java:89)
	at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.uinode.FacesRenderingContext.getRenderingContext(FacesRenderingContext.java:66)
	at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.uinode.FacesRenderingContext.getRenderingContext(FacesRenderingContext.java:52)
	at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.htmlBasic.UINodeRenderer.getRenderingContext(UINodeRenderer.java:79)
	at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.renderkit.htmlBasic.UINodeRenderer.encodeEnd(UINodeRenderer.java:56)
	at javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.encodeEnd(UIComponentBase.java:536)
	at com.sun.facelets.FaceletViewHandler.encodeRecursive(FaceletViewHandler.java:554)
	at com.sun.facelets.FaceletViewHandler.encodeRecursive(FaceletViewHandler.java:551)
	at com.sun.facelets.FaceletViewHandler.renderView(FaceletViewHandler.java:457)
	at org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl.java:367)
	at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:138)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
	at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.webapp.AdfFacesFilterImpl._invokeDoFilter(AdfFacesFilterImpl.java:279)
	at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.webapp.AdfFacesFilterImpl._doFilterImpl(AdfFacesFilterImpl.java:248)
	at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.webapp.AdfFacesFilterImpl.doFilter(AdfFacesFilterImpl.java:172)

	at oracle.adf.view.faces.webapp.AdfFacesFilter.doFilter(AdfFacesFilter.java:80)