From "Frank Felix Debatin" <...@gmx.net>
Subject FW: ADF Facelets
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2006 07:32:50 GMT
Deepak,

I passed your question to the adf faces user list where you find more
competent users than me.

I'm not sure what is wrong about your configuration. For my own development,
I use facelets to embed the ADF tags in standard XHTML, so the pages
themselves are written in and have extension XHTML. I have some doubts
whether you can leave the pages as JSP if you want to use facelets.

Best regards
Frank Felix

  _____

From: Deepak Vohra [mailto:dvohra09@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2006 3:47 AM
To: ffd@gmx.net
Subject: ADF Facelets

Frank,

I referred to your post about configuring ADF with Facelets.
I have configured ADF with web.xml. ADF page does not display. ADF is in a
JSP page in XML syntax. I would appreciate your input.

faces-config.xml:
<application>
        <default-render-kit-id>oracle.adf.core</default-render-kit-id>
    </application>

web.xml:
<context-param>
    <param-name>oracle.adf.view.faces.ALTERNATE_VIEW_HANDLER</param-name>
    <param-value>com.sun.facelets.FaceletViewHandler</param-value>
  </context-param>
   <context-param>
    <param-name>javax.faces.DEFAULT_SUFFIX</param-name>
    <param-value>.jsp</param-value>
  </context-param>

  <!-- Special Debug Output for Development -->
  <context-param>
    <param-name>facelets.DEVELOPMENT</param-name>
    <param-value>true</param-value>
  </context-param>

<context-param>
<param-name>facelets.VIEW_MAPPINGS</param-name>
<param-value>*.jsp</param-value>
</context-param>
<context-param>
        <param-name>javax.faces.STATE_SAVING_METHOD</param-name>
        <param-value>server</param-value>
    </context-param>
    <filter>
    <filter-name>AdfFacesFilter</filter-name>
    <filter-class>
        oracle.adf.view.faces.webapp.AdfFacesFilter
    </filter-class>
</filter>

    <filter-mapping>
    <filter-name>AdfFacesFilter</filter-name>
    <servlet-name>FacesServlet</servlet-name>
</filter-mapping>

    <servlet>
    <servlet-name>FacesServlet</servlet-name>
    <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
</servlet>

    <servlet-mapping>
        <url-pattern>*.jsp</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

   <servlet>
    <servlet-name>resources</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>oracle.adf.view.faces.webapp.ResourceServlet</servlet-class>
    <load-on-startup>2</load-on-startup>
</servlet>

    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>resources</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>*.jsp</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

thanks,
Deepak

  _____

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman7/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/ev
t=39666/*http://beta.messenger.yahoo.com> rates starting at 1ยข/min.