From Fábio C. Ríspoli <fa...@enix.com.br>
Subject Menu Model Problems and ADF Source Code
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2006 15:11:53 GMT
Hi,

I am facing some problems trying to implement some menus using ADF Menu
Models. What is happening is that only the first level of the menuModel is
shown and it does not work properly.

I thought about examining the source code for the ADF components but found
nothing useful in the apache-drop.zip. Am I missing something or the source
code for ADF Faces is not completely available in that archive? I meant to
debug my application including breakpoints in some ADF classes but it is not
possible this way.

Please advise.

Regards.

Fábio