From "Frank Russo" <frank.ru...@FXALL.com>
Subject af:form doesn't render an action attribute
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 15:26:38 GMT
I have the following tag in my page:

	<af:form id="searchForm">

which gets rendered as:

	<form id="searchForm">

When I use the standard version of the component:

	<h:form id="searchForm">

it renders as:

	<form id="searchForm" action="myapp/search.jsf">

which is based, I assume on the button of the submit button I'm using on
the page, which is:

	<h:commandButton id="searchUsers" value="Search"
action="#{searchBean.searchUsers}"/>

Shouldn't the af:form render the html form tag with an action? If not,
on submit, the page seems to be confused on where to go.

Am I supposed to be using an adf version of the commandButton? If so, I
thought that the adf components were supposed work with standard
components, as well as other third party components, like tomahawk.

Thanks...

Frank Russo
Senior Developer
FX Alliance, LLC