From "Ramazan VARLIKLI" <rvarli...@innova.com.tr>
Subject RE: showOneTab
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 07:06:32 GMT
In my case,What is your advice in adf faces ?(or any other
shale,myfaces,tomahawk components)

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Winer [mailto:awiner@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 9:56 AM
To: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: showOneTab

Server-side submission isn't "useless";  in many circumstances,
it's entirely desirable - in particular, if each tab contains a
different
expensive database query, you don't want to load and show all
at once.  In your case, I agree it doesn't work well.

-- Adam

On 3/29/06, Ramazan VARLIKLI <rvarlikli@innova.com.tr> wrote:
> Can   showOneTab component work only client side?
> I think Server-Side working is useless.
> For example
> <af:showOneTab >
>
> <af:showDetailItem text="#{res['panel.firma.bilgileri']}"
> immediate="false" disclosed="true">
>                             <af:inputText label="#{res['firma.id']}"
> value="#{ctr_FirmaKayit.firma.myid}" required="true"
> disabled="#{ctr_FirmaKayit.isGuncelleme}"/>
>                 <af:inputText label="#{res['firma.yetkiliAdi']}"
> value="#{ctr_FirmaKayit.firma.yetkiliAdi}"/>
> </af: showDetailItem>
>
> <af:showDetailItem text="#{res['panel.firma.bilgis]}"
immediate="false"
> disclosed="true">
>                             <af:inputText label="#{res['firma.no']}"
> value="#{ctr_FirmaKayit.firma.myid}" required="true"
> disabled="#{ctr_FirmaKayit.isGuncelleme}"/>
>                 <af:inputText label="#{res['firma.soyadi]}"
> value="#{ctr_FirmaKayit.firma.soyadi}"/>
> </af: showDetailItem>
>
> </af:showOneTab >
>
> The first showDetailItem has an required value so you can not switch
> the next showDetailItem unless you fill all required fields.If
immediate
> attribute of showDetailItem is true , you can switch to the other
> showDetailItems.But any submit occurs,only current showDetailItem
values
> will be submitted.
>
> Why showDetailItems switch to each others with submit?If we can do
this
> with Javascript,we will have no problem.I do not understand Why
> submitting is required.
>
> GIZLILIK NOTU
> Bu e-posta mesaji gizli, hassas bilgi ve/ya da ekler icerebilir. Bu
mesaj, mesajin alici kisminda belirtilen kullanici/kullanicilara
gonderilmistir. Eger mesaji yanlislikla almissaniz lutfen gondereni
acilen bilgilendiriniz, mesaji ve tum kopyalarini siliniz.
> Bu mesaj bilinen tum viruslere karsi Symantec Antivirus ile
taranmistir.

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
> This email may contain confidential information and/or attachments.
This email is intended for the use of the addressee only. If you receive
this email by mistake, please advise the sender immediately and delete
the email and any copies of it.