From "arti" <a...@tambas.at>
Subject RE: API Documentation for "oracle.adfinternal.view.faces" package
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2006 20:43:52 GMT
Hi Adam,

Thanks for details. I have few queries.

If the queries are out of your scope, can you please direct me to
concerned person please? It is critical for us to make a decision for
using ADF or not.

1. Can you elaborate what do you mean by "not part of Public API", when
ADF is declared as donated to Apache under Apache 2.0 lisence?

2. If the entire source code for "adfinternal" package is already made
available, why not just API docs?

3. Will future versions of ADF Faces NOT be backward-compatible with the
current "early access release" available?

4. Surprisingly this fact is not clearly mentioned on Oracle ADF
website, neither on Apache incubation website.

5. Due to project urgency, if we are forced to use currnet version of
ADF, we have high risk in upgrading to future versions. What is Oracle's
suggestion for minimizing such upgradation-risk?

6. When will the entire APIs be "public" with complete API
documentation?

Thanks,
Arti