From Legolas Woodland <legola...@gmail.com>
Subject I tried to use an ADF faces component and i get : Could not find renderer for CoreCommandLink , what is wrong ?
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 00:12:49 GMT
Hi
Thank you for reading my post.
I get the following in application server log file and command link
button does not show in the page
here is my jsf code

     <af:commandLink immediate="true" text="Component Guide"
inlineStyle="left: 264px; top: 150px; position: absolute"
action="guide"/>

and here is a part of web.xml that has some ADF faces declaration :

<filter>
    <filter-name>adfFaces</filter-name>
    <filter-class>oracle.adf.view.faces.webapp.AdfFacesFilter</filter-class>
  </filter>

    <filter-mapping>
    <filter-name>adfFaces</filter-name>
  </filter-mapping>
  <servlet>
    <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
  </servlet>

and here is a part of faces-config.xml which contain some stuff related
to adf faces

<default-render-kit-id>
      oracle.adf.core
    </default-render-kit-id>

I add two jar files to my web-inf/lib folder
those two jar files are :
adf-faces-api-ea20-SNAPSHOT
adf-faces-impl-ea20-SNAPSHOT
and also some other jar files like