From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2007 11:57:05 GMT
> Hello Martin,
>
> your email states that this group should at least manage to get the
> release of the plugins out. I did. Currently this group is waiting for
> an approval to release the CORE as well.

was approved and already released :-)

> One item, we need to check is
>
> "Project ready to comply with ASF mirroring guidlines"
>
> I will look at MyFaces, how we do it there, shouldn't be that big deal.

posted to /www/people.apache.org/dis/incubator, as suggested here

> @GUMP: we use(d) continuum (was reseted currently)
> that should be ok?!
>

> What is your current thinking about this group?
> Start a vote? Fix the missing items? Wait for approval for CORE ?

So, what is the next step ?
A vote here on this list ?

I think, we also need to run a vote on the MyFaces PMC, to accept
Trinidad as one of their subprojects. I'll do that vote as well, when
time comes ;-)

-Matthias

> Thanks!
> Matthias
>

> On 2/10/07, Martin van den Bemt <mllist@mvdb.net> wrote:
> > In short : according to me they are.. Any feedback and additions appreciated.. On
note : I like to
> > see that at least the plugins get a release before we start a vote on dev (and I
expressed below
> > that you are targetting to have a release of core before leaving the incubator,
 although that could
> > be a misunderstanding)
> >
> > If everyone agrees on dev, we start a vote on the incubator general list and after
that on the
> > MyFaces private list. Exit strategy probably needs to be discussed with the MyFaces
crowd (like
> > mailinglists) and they probably need to have votes on people on the trinidad ppmc
list that are not
> > yet on the MyFaces PMC (but that's up to the MyFaces PMC). I'll subscribe to the
private myfaces
> > list (in case you didn't know : I can as a member, which doesn't actually mean that
I am on that PMC
> > or have a binding vote there).
> >

> > The very long version :
> >
> > To determine if Trinidad is ready to leave the incubator I took
> > http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Exiting+the+Incubator
and tried to
> > answer all the questions. The first 3 on that page are actually the last ones, since
I am treating