From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: about maven-faces-plugin
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 16:49:05 GMT
what I didn't like this morning, for fixing a bug on MyFAces' JSF 1.2
UIViewRoot is,
that I need to put this statement:

    /**///getPhaseListeners

to get a *ignored* getter for the phaseListeners property.

The rest is fine, at least the part I was dealing w/ in order to get
some stuff working in Trinidad

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf