From "Matt Cooper" <matt.fa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What DevEnv do you use for Trinidad
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 16:30:12 GMT
Hi Danny,

The most common ones I've heard of are either Eclipse or Oracle JDeveloper.
I use the latter and create workspace/project files by running the command
"mvn install jdev:jdev".  I believe the expected generated workspace should
have 4 projects (api, build, demo, impl) with pre-attached dependencies so
you just need to run a jspx page from the demo project and automatically it
will build any changes you make in the other projects.  Perhaps someone else
on this list can better talk to the Eclipse issues you are experiencing.

Regards,
Matt