From Böhringer Jochen <Jochen.Boehrin...@tcc-products.de>
Subject Include JavaScriptlets in Trinidad Component which is executed once per page
Date Sun, 17 Dec 2006 18:51:02 GMT
Hello,

I am still in the development process of my Trinidad Drag and Drop Component. The dropzone
calls an action method if a draggable object is dropped on it. It works fine if I omit a partial
page rendering. But if I only want to execute a PPR the Javascript makes problems on the client
side.

For Initialization I have to execute a JavaScript each time new draggables and dropzones appear
on the page or disappear. But not for every of these components only once for all of them.
If I initiate a full page reload this can be done by including a scriptlet in the header of
the page. But if a PPR is executed the header of the page is not executed again. Only new
scriptlets which are included in the renderer's output of the components related to the PPR.

Is there a hook I can use in the PPR mechanism to execute a javascript method after the ppr
took place?

Regards
Jochen