From "David Brunette" <David.Brune...@chordiant.com>
Subject RE: Trinidad sandbox?
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 17:24:37 GMT

     Yeah, I like this idea...

     +1 (non-binding)

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Winer [mailto:awiner@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 11:44 AM
To: adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Trinidad sandbox?

I'd like to add a new sandbox project to trinidad, as a parallel
directory
to trinidad and plugins.  This'd give us a place to add more substantial
contributions - Danny Robinson's popup, for example - and give them
time to be played around with, fixed up, APIs tweaked, etc., before
moving
in to the main libraries.  It'd also give me a chance for committers
like
me to add experimental features that definitely shouldn't go into the
trunk
immediately, or perhaps ever (some ideas I've been toying with for
multi-component validation, for example).

Feedback?  +1 from me. ;)

-- Adam
The information transmitted herewith is sensitive      information of Chordiant Software or
its customers and is intended only for use to the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.