From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Trinidad sandbox?
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 18:10:03 GMT
Looks like all here have already agreed on that one.
What do you have in mind?
a *separate* project with trinidad-api/-impl as dependency,
where we can "test" components like the popup from danny?

Or a *branch* that really acts as a sandbox to "play" with ideas on components
and when stable (or close to it) the stuff get's merged into _core_ ?

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh