From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Include JavaScriptlets in Trinidad Component which is executed once per page
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 16:55:05 GMT
You can use ExtendedRenderKitService.addScript().

-- Adam

On 12/17/06, Böhringer Jochen <Jochen.Boehringer@tcc-products.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am still in the development process of my Trinidad Drag and Drop Component. The dropzone
calls an action method if a draggable object is dropped on it. It works fine if I omit a partial
page rendering. But if I only want to execute a PPR the Javascript makes problems on the client
side.

> For Initialization I have to execute a JavaScript each time new draggables and dropzones
appear on the page or disappear. But not for every of these components only once for all of
them. If I initiate a full page reload this can be done by including a scriptlet in the header
of the page. But if a PPR is executed the header of the page is not executed again. Only new
scriptlets which are included in the renderer's output of the components related to the PPR.