From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Trinidad sandbox?
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 16:43:56 GMT
I'd like to add a new sandbox project to trinidad, as a parallel directory
to trinidad and plugins.  This'd give us a place to add more substantial
contributions - Danny Robinson's popup, for example - and give them
time to be played around with, fixed up, APIs tweaked, etc., before moving
in to the main libraries.  It'd also give me a chance for committers like
me to add experimental features that definitely shouldn't go into the trunk
immediately, or perhaps ever (some ideas I've been toying with for
multi-component validation, for example).

Feedback?  +1 from me. ;)

-- Adam