From "Danny Robinson" <dannyjrobin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What DevEnv do you use for Trinidad
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2006 12:48:22 GMT
Thanks All, for your responses.

I now have a working Eclipse/Trinidad environment.  The only things I would
add to Scotts notes, are:

You need to define a Classpath Variable called M2_REPO, and point that to
your maven repository (defaults to something like C:/Documents and
Settings/drobinso/.m2/repository).  Required if you don't have the maven
plugin for eclipse)

Changed the 'default output folder' for each project to 'bin', previously
set to target/classes, but this caused 'file exists' errors in Eclipse, so
now maven and Eclipse build to different locations.

Thanks,

Danny

--
Chordiant Software Inc.