From "Manfred Geiler" <manfred.gei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Trinidad sandbox?
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 20:58:33 GMT
Yes, there is no way to restrict commit privileges within a project. Neither
technical, nor according to the Apache idea.
Sandbox is also the place where committers can apply patches much faster
with less care. So the committers workload should not be to much a problem
IMO.

BTW,
+1 for trinidad sandbox

Manfred