From "Scott O'Bryan" <darkar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] ri for jsr 301 (was Re: [PORTAL] Changes and API review?)
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2006 18:54:40 GMT
We're in the process of finding a home.  It's looking like the RI is
going to live at JBoss, at least for now.  They are trying to fastrack
the project and there was some concern that the Apache community might
be too "process-heavy" to allow the project to be developed in a timely
manner.  As for liscence, I'm not sure we have that worked out either.
I do know that the ASL is in the running though.