From "Scott O'Bryan" <darkar...@gmail.com>
Subject [PORTAL] Changes and API review?
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 20:41:19 GMT
Hey everyone,

As some of you know I have been working on a bunch of enhancements in
order to get Trinidad prepared to work on a portal environment.  While
there is still some myfaces bridge work which needs to be done in order
to call this a complete success, I would like to get the work I have
done merged into the trunk in order to prevent conflicts and to get
everyone working with the new API's.  You can find the portal code into
the jwaldman-portal branch which has a combination of the following
patches as well as some of the work she is working on for skinning.  I
am going to talk about the Patches corresponding to: ADFFACES-231,
ADFFACES-232, ADFFACES-234, and ADFFACES-235.

Most importantly, I would like your input on several public API's that
were added as a result of this project in order to get approval from the
community.

Also, as an FYI, I am on the JSR-301 Expert Group and have tried to
incorporate a design which will allow us to use that spec once it's
finished.  The design is still in the preliminary stages, so there is no
official support just yet, but I hope to have that support soon after
the release of the final draft.

Thanks,
  Scott O'Bryan