From "Arjuna Wijeyekoon" <arj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ADFFACES-214: EditableValueRenderer does not handle EvaluationException in method getReadOnly
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 19:27:27 GMT
I agree with Adam,
I think an Exception while calling any of the methods on ValueBinding
(except for the setValue method) should be considered a bug in the
application and logged at
level WARNING.

And in this case, we should return true
to indicate that the binding is readOnly (opt for the more restrictive
option when there are errors).

--arjuna