From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: [proposal] issue for a commit
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 18:16:07 GMT
Yeah, we'd need something like this.  For example,
I've been rewriting Renderers to get them off the
old UIX-based codebase and onto the new XhtmlRenderer
codebase.  I'm happy to have a JIRA issue for the
overall task, but wouldn't want to have to file and
close JIRA issues for every individual one.

-- Adam