From "Simon Lessard" <simon.lessar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IconRenderer
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 01:59:20 GMT
We have many old renderers in the ui package system that are not used
anymore and could be cleared, but I don't know if adam want to do that
already. I guess you could delete it if it prevents compilation, else it
don't hurt to stay there until we kill the whole package tree, or at least
until Adam is back.

Regards,

~ Simon