From "Matt Cooper" <>
Subject maven-jdev-plugin
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 23:59:50 GMT
I seem to have found a bug relating to the maven-jdev-plugin but I cannot
yet confirm whether it is a problem with Trinidad's adf-faces-demo/pom.xml
file or if the problem lies within the trunk\plugins\maven-jdev-plugin code
itself.  I would like to prepare a patch but before I get started I'd like
your input on what the correct solution should be.

Does anyone have any documentation or background on what the official API is
for this plug-in?

Specifically the problem is that the generated adf-faces-demo.jpr file has
no reference to "JSP Runtime" even though the adf-faces-demo/pom.xml file
contains the following configuration:

            <library>JSP Runtime</library>

Thank you,