From Pierre-Luc_Archamba...@dmr.ca
Subject Re: Discussion concerning optionnal init parameter for "Dialog:"
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 16:11:08 GMT
Even tought it has been done for the "other" side (which I guess you mean
for the Shale dialog), it wouldn't be too bad to give the possiblity in
ADF to specify a custom dialog prefix made by the user.  Of course if this
isn't required because the problem of clashing between environment isn't
present, then a default value would still be used ( which would be the
current one of "dialog:" ) when working with the navigation handler.