From Simon_Less...@DMR.CA
Subject Tr : Re: ProcessTrain Number of "Stops" before "segmenting" configurable?
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 20:31:14 GMT
Hello,

I could do that as well since it would indeed be a nice enhancement,
However, I don't know what would be best between a skin property and a tag
attribute. Pro of skin property is that since the skin knows what kind of
images it use, it would be the best placed to know how many station can be
safely rendered. However, skin property is global and will prevent any
overload at specific level. Maybe we could have both, a
-default-visible-number-stations and a tag atttribute, the tag attribute,
if present would be the one used?

Regards,

Simon Lessard
Fujitsu Consulting