From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] JavaScript Popup Calendar
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 17:17:20 GMT
Moving to dev.....

Well, not to be a pain about it, but the inability of some users to
use a released product like Tomahawk shouldn't be driving the
development decisions of a podling.

[After all, if you can use an apache podling, which may never
materialize into an ASF product, then you should be able to use a
"real" ASF project.]

The need to have a popup calendar looks like a perfect trial run of
merging the two code bases, and I'd hate to see someone go out and
reinvent the popup calendar "wheel" yet another time when we've
already got two or three of them.

Realistically, merging the two is probably going to be more a matter
of porting Tomahawk components over to Trinidad than the other way
around, I'm guessing, so maybe I'm arguing over semantics.