From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Shale dependency
Date Sun, 09 Jul 2006 18:28:04 GMT
> I'm not thrilled with it;  is there any possibility of incorporating the
> functionality in the Shale Test snapshot into our incubator until 1.0.3
> is released?

Well, what I need is a fixed version of AbstractJsfTestCase.
During introducing the o.a...jmock.abstractJsfTestCase the bug is fixed.

To make it short I only depend on this clazz of 1.0.3 ([1]) the rest
is fine with 1.0.2.
If you like I can *move* this clazz over to o.a.m.adfbuild.test package

-Matt

[1] http://tinyurl.com/k7q22