From "Matthias Wessendorf" <>
Subject Fwd: [ANNOUNCE][SHALE] Apache Shale Top Level Project Is Now Up And Running
Date Sun, 09 Jul 2006 17:42:12 GMT

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Craig McClanahan <>

You might have seen the recent announcement that Apache Shale,
originally developed as part of the Apache Struts project, has been
approved as an Apache top level project of its own.  This message is
an announcement that the project resources are now completely set up
(thanks to the prompt attention of the Apache infrastructure team),
and ready for use:

Project Web Site:

Project Wiki Site:

Mailing List Information / Subscription / Archive Links:

Nightly Builds:

On the web site, you will notice that there is, as of yet, no logo for
the project.  In fact, we would really like two images -- one for the
web site logo, and a "Powered By Shale" logo that can optionally be
included by web applications built with Shale.  As someone who can
barely draw a rectangle with straight lines, this seems like the
perfect opportunity to get the community involved in a design ... so
we're going to have a logo contest.  Read about it on our wiki page,
and submit your creative ideas there:

then, join the Shale User mailing list and root for your favorites.

Craig McClanahan

Myfaces-user mailing list

Matthias Wessendorf

futher stuff: