From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Trinidad repackaging: when?
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 22:18:13 GMT
> As best I know, we have a fair bit of confirmation that the
> name "Apache Trinidad" is a legitimate name for this
> podling (and "Apache MyFaces Trinidad" as a full name
> when out of the incubator.)  "Trinidad" alone is a more risky
> name.

I am +1 on
"Apache Trinidad" after the graduation.

Apache Trinidad is a subproject of Apache MyFaces.
That makes more sense to me (and I guess it fits better into the rules).

> Two questions:
> - Does anyone feel that we have not yet resolved the
>   question of prior trademarks?

Me
I am working on the incubator list on that. Got already feedback from Paul.

> - Assuming we're OK with this, are we all OK with starting
>   the repackaging?

Let's come next week back on that. Also I am almost done with the
JMock / Shale port

> My plan is to make the switchover in one pass, changing
> "adf" to "trinidad" in all strings and package names.

+1

--
Matthias Wessendorf

futher stuff: