From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: mock overhaul
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 17:11:28 GMT
Well,

what I meant was that with JMock I can do stuff like

mock.expects(atLeastOnce()).method(m).with(...)
   .will( onConsecutiveCalls(
       returnValue(10),
       returnValue(20),
       throwException(new IOException("end of stream")) ) );

Instead of writing/programming to much logic into the mocks.

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf
Aechterhoek 18