From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mock overhaul
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 15:47:28 GMT
Matthias,

Could you say a little more about what sort of intelligence
you need in the mocks?  For more "intelligent" mocks, I
usually subclass the base test ones (e.g., the MExternalContext
class over in the renderkit test package).

I'm happy with using jmock for objects like listeners, converters,
validators, where we're trying to test if our components are
correctly calling these objects.

-- Adam