From Jeanne Waldman <jeanne.wald...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: inhibiting css properties in skin definition file
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 23:30:54 GMT
Before I can comment on your examples, I'd like to be able run them. :)

When I run the menuList demo, my html is

<li><span class="OraNav3">
<a onclick="submitForm('_idJsp3',1,{source:'_idJsp11:_idJsp12'});return false;"
<li><span class="OraNav3Selected">
<a onclick="submitForm('_idJsp3',1,{source:'_idJsp11:_idJsp13'});return false;"
<li><span class="OraNav3">
<a onclick="submitForm('_idJsp3',1,{source:'_idJsp11:_idJsp14'});return false;"

... you'll see there is no af_menuList_selected, etc. Do you see something different?
Which demo are you running?