From "venkata guddanti" <venkata.gudda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Charting Component
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 16:35:37 GMT
Hi Martin,

The global variable is only in the test page. The rendering logic is in
Chart.js. I plan to make this logic namespace compliant. Currently it is
using chart as a namespace. For e.g. chartAssert etc., Chart is the base
class for all the other chart types. I believe I will change the namespace
to something like: trinidadChart.  I would appreciate any other comments
regarding the prototype. Please also keep in mind that this code is still
rough. I have to make a pass through it to clean it up. For e.g. I have
private variables in the base class that I am using in the derived classes.

I still have few weeks of work before I can start integrate with the
trinidad and PPR framework as I have a day job with Oracle :). Here are some
of the important things that I have left regarding the charting:

   - Animation support.
   - Better Labeling support
   - Tooltips

I will ask Matthias to put another version on the server as I am just about
ready to integrate.

Regards,
Venkata