From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ADF Faces core ?
Date Thu, 18 May 2006 00:23:06 GMT
It is somewhat different from the "core" out of the JSF spec.  But note
that it is our general intention that the core components are
useable across different devices.  For instance, in the Apache
drop, you can display both to desktop browsers and to mobile
devices.  And, in some code that is still Oracle proprietary, the
same components (af:inputText, af:commandButton, etc.) are supported
on Telnet devices and "ASK" (instant messaging) clients.

So, that's why we called 'em Core!

-- Adam