From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 'Redundant' mutations
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 14:50:12 GMT
On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 9:47 AM, Aaron Cordova <aaron@cordovas.org> wrote:
> You get "a"
>
> By default tables are configured with a "versioning iterator" that filters out all but
the latest "version" of a key, meaning the key with the latest timestamp, which provides the
cleaning out of redundant keys that differ only in timestamp behavior you describe

I understood that the default was only to see the latest, but does
disk space remain consumed with older ones until something happens, or
does it clean out itself?
.