From Billie J Rinaldi <billie.j.rina...@ugov.gov>
Subject Re: Modeling provenance or other 'facts about facts'
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 14:34:00 GMT
On Wednesday, February 1, 2012 6:15:33 PM, "Benson Margulies" <bimargulies@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Reading "ENTITY-ATTRIBUTE AND GRAPH TABLES" in the Table Design page,
> I'm musing about where to put information about information.
>
> If 'A manager_of B' (with confidence 0.5, supported by documents a, b,
> c)

> how would you recommend adding that to the scheme described there?

I might add the confidence / supporting documents information into the Value in this particular
example.  There isn't currently any information in the Value associated with Key E002 manager_of
E001.  You could even have a combiner to add new documents as supporting evidence (though
the confidence might be more difficult to recalculate).

Billie