From Adam Fuchs <adam.p.fu...@ugov.gov>
Subject Re: upgrade from 1.3 to 1.4
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 17:43:50 GMT
Why not add the combiner (so that both are enabled) and then remove the
aggregator? The two iterators should be commutative and associative, so
results should be reasonable and compactions should be safe when both are
enabled in the tree.

Adam

On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 12:39 PM, Billie J Rinaldi <billie.j.rinaldi@ugov.gov