From David Medinets <david.medin...@gmail.com>
Subject Does it make sense to add '-bt true' to createtable command?
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 15:14:15 GMT
While I love the flexibility of setting configurations using the shell
command, it seems like bloom tables are useful enough to warrant
special handling. If this option makes sense, I'll create a JIRA
ticket.

I also think that the following section of README.bloom should be
expanded with the actual commands, unless you're trying to make the
reader think? It's not obvious that the table names should be, nor
even if three tables are needed instead of one. Another JIRA ticket?

 * Insert 1 million entries using  RandomBatchWriter with a seed of 7
 * Flush the table using the shell
 * Insert 1 million entries using  RandomBatchWriter with a seed of 8
 * Flush the table using the shell
 * Insert 1 million entries using  RandomBatchWriter with a seed of 9
 * Flush the table using the shell

Accumulo does have an auto-flush feature? Why flush between each
insert instead of at the end?