From David Medinets <david.medin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using tool.sh to run InsertWithBatchWriter example.
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 19:59:37 GMT
./bin/accumulo org.apache.accumulo.examples.helloworld.InsertWithBatchWriter
development localhost hellotable root password

Yes. This worked. Has bin/accumulo replaced bin/tools.sh? Should
bin/tools.sh be removed or replaced with

echo "bin/tools.sh has been replaced with bin/accumulo. See README
files in docs/examples for details."

Any objection to a JIRA ticket to update the usage examples? I can
review all of the examples and list the ones that need changes.

On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 2:40 PM, Billie J Rinaldi
<billie.j.rinaldi@ugov.gov> wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 4, 2012 2:27:56 PM, "David Medinets" <david.medinets@gmail.com>
wrote:
>> $ bin/tool.sh lib/accumulo-examples-1.5.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
>> org.apache.accumulo.examples.helloworld.InsertWithBatchWriter
>> development localhost hello root ubuntu
>
> In README.helloworld it says to use
> ./bin/accumulo org.apache.accumulo.examples.helloworld.InsertWithBatchWriter instance
zookeepers hellotable username password