From John W Vines <john.w.vi...@ugov.gov>
Subject Re: Unable to connect to remote Accumulo instance via Java
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 02:35:46 GMT
How did you declare your slaves on the machine? I believe if you list localhost/127.0.0.1 in
your slaves, it will attempt to use that IP. This means when your remote client code hits
ZooKeeper to find the server locations, it will get localhost/127.0.01, which it can't access
externally. Try changing your slaves file to actual machine names/IP addresses.

John