From Adam Fuchs <adam.p.fu...@ugov.gov>
Subject Re: Recover from losing zookeeper data
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2011 18:50:05 GMT
I agree with John, but one caveat to his solution is that data you have
deleted could reappear through bulk loading files that are in the HDFS
accumulo directory. This also implies that counts on aggregate tables could
be different after the operation. If your application is sensitive to these
things, then you might have to attempt to recreate the zookeeper data by
hand (or just start from scratch).

Adam