From Adam Fuchs <adam.p.fu...@ugov.gov>
Subject Re: init new instance on EC2
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2011 20:03:26 GMT
Aaron,

Somehow that SetGoalState line didn't make it into 1.3.5 (probably lost
sometime in the export), but the fix is in for 1.4 and later. There's only
the one line different in bin/start-here.sh in the two branches, so you can
copy the 1.4 start-here.sh over to your instance and it should work for you.

Adam